**Display Experience located at Level 1/283 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane City**
• Rare whole floor residence in an irreplaceable promontory location with north-facing balcony maximising the most remarkable views in Brisbane.
• The residence commands over 33 metres of direct Brisbane River and park frontage
• Panoramic views span from Botanic Gardens, across the entire city skyline to the iconic Story Bridge
• Master-crafted kitchen with over 8m of bench space wrapped in Noceto Striato marble, designed by acclaimed chef and restaurateur Thierry Galichet
• Gaggenau 400 Series appliances, Pitt gas burner, integrated Gaggenau French door fridge, dual Miele integrated dishwashers
• Integrated Champagne draw, automated drop down bar and Vintec wine fridge and custom walk in 1,500 bottle wine cellar
• Philip Bacon AM gallery design allowing celebration and rotation of your art collection
• Over 65 metres of pristine gallery white walls with integrated art hanging system and Erco lighting
• Control4 home automation system operating lights, security, blinds systems and façade windows
• 3 single secure car bays plus electric vehicle fast chargers
Thornton represents a never to be repeated opportunity to reside at the very finest & final riverside address at Kangaroo Point. Perfectly positioned on a unique promontory, this residence enjoys unrivaled river proximity & spectacular 200-degree unbroken views across the full length of the River City skyline, from the Botanic Gardens through to the iconic Story Bridge.
The apartment resides within a building that consists of a unique collaboration between four masters of their craft: Architect Liam Proberts, internationally renowned for his subtropical residential designs; Chef & Restaurateur Thierry Galichet, whose years of culinary magic have formed the design of the kitchen; Gallerist & Curator Phillip Bacon AM, whose insight into displaying art to its true potential has shaped the apartment’s gallery space & Ralph Wilson whose infinitely collectible work will grace the building lobby.
Thornton positions you right at Brisbane’s thriving inner city amenity & cultural precinct. Only a short stroll to the new Kangaroo Point Pedestrian Green Bridge, Woolworths, cafes and Queen’s Wharf. Direct connectivity to riverfront walkways & bikeways. Thornton St ferry terminal is on your doorstep providing access to New Farm, Teneriffe, Howard Smith Wharves the city centre, QPAC and South Bank. Leading schools including Anglican Church Grammar School, Somerville House and All Hallows’ are all only moments away.
This exclusive riverfront residence must be experienced to be truly appreciated. Contact Simon Caulfield on 0437 935 912 to arrange your private appointment.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 360 m²
- 3 Garage