Riverfront perfection! Luxury living at ‘Riyala’
Auction Location: In Rooms – 10 James Street, Fortitude Valley
Commanding phenomenal views from every room of the Brisbane River and the Story Bridge, this three-bedroom apartment with a study offers a lavish and hassle-free lifestyle. Boasting access to resort-style facilities, direct riverwalk access and an impressive 19 metres of frontage, this immaculate property is one of only 32 residences in the coveted Riyala complex.
Benefitting from a flat layout, the Humbug Reach-located apartment includes:
– Attractive carpeted floors, full-height glass and a versatile neutral colour palette
– Spacious open-plan living and dining area continuing from the property’s entry foyer
– 40sqm covered balcony looking out over the sparkling Brisbane River to affluent New Farm beyond
– Fantastic kitchen with quality appliances, ample cupboard storage and direct balcony access
– Functional study suitable for those who work from home
– Ensuited master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, access to the main balcony and another private balcony
– Two additional bedrooms encompassing built-in robes, set away from the master bedroom in another wing
– Impeccable main bathroom showcasing floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Separate powder room and laundry
– Secure side-by-side parking for two cars, plus use of a storage cage
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– On-site caretaker, as well as use of the complex’s swimming pool and manicured gardens
Close to the Mowbray Park Ferry Terminal and leafy Mowbray Park, this exceptional residence is also a stone’s throw from a multitude of shops and dining options. The fashionable Howard Smith Wharves, James Street and Gasworks precincts are also easily accessible from this address. The soon-to-be-constructed Cross River Rail Woolloongabba precinct and the iconic Gabba Cricket Grounds are nearby.
A collection of prestigious private schools nearby includes Anglican Church Grammar School, All Hallows’ School and Saint Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. Do not delay – call to arrange an inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 237 m²
- 2 Garage