Sensational three-bedroom home in coveted Mount Gravatt East
Promising to capture the attention of families, entry-level buyers and investors alike, this outstanding property on a 610sqm allotment will exceed expectations. Complete with beautiful interiors, a large rear yard and fantastic entertainment options, this incredible residence is close to local conveniences and leafy parklands.
Thoughtfully maintained and ready to enjoy as is, the home includes:
– Charming character façade and picket-fenced front gardens
– Attractive timber floors, picture rails and a versatile neutral colour palette
– Generous living area, as well as a connecting sunroom or potential study
– Dine-in kitchen equipped with quality appliances, a tiled splashback and ample cupboard storage
– Expansive fully-fenced grassed rear yard fringed by mature gardens
– Covered al fresco area encompassing a built-in barbecue and timber benches
– Sizeable master bedroom and two additional bedrooms
– Tidy main bathroom showcasing a shower over a bath
– Vast amounts of under-house storage and access on both sides of the property
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
A stone’s throw from a multitude of shops and dining options, this superb residence is near Mount Gravatt Plaza and Scurr Park’s playgrounds. Westfield Mount Gravatt, Toohey Forest Park’s walking tracks, the QEII Jubilee Hospital and Griffith University’s Nathan campus are also easily accessible from this address.
Falling within the Mount Gravatt East State School and Cavendish Road State High School catchment areas, this brilliant home is also a short drive from Saint Agnes Primary School, Saint Joachim’s Primary School and Brisbane Adventist College. Do not delay – call to arrange an inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610 m²