Arrive home to pleasant street appeal with modern presentation, resulting from clever use of the overall colour scheme. This continues to separate your abode from the standard high-set in Slacks Creek. Extensive entertaining will be welcomed and enjoyed as much as the well set out dual living on offer, perfect for the independent teenager or could we dare say an elderly relative, who will love the level block when getting around.
Revitalising at days end will never be the same if purchasing this practical entertainer located in a whisper quiet location, where rear neighbours are a rarity due to the bushland/parkland backdrop that offers walking tracks and bikeways.
“Beauty personified” doesn’t give enough descriptive justice for first impressions when viewing in this desirable location, positioned in the northern tip of the suburb where the M1 and IKEA can be accessed within minutes.
With a beautiful wide frontage and stunning presentation throughout, this one has the features, class and quality including:
– Four bedrooms on the upper level
– Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, large open shower/bath
– Open planned living area, forming the hub of the form
– Spacious modern kitchen, with endless cupboard & bench space
– Breakfast bar added to the kitchen via added modern benchtop
– Immaculate wooden floors throughout the upper level
– Additional downstairs utility room “fifth bedroom” with large rumpus room
– Second full bathroom downstairs, with modern finishes
– Separate laundry with more bench/cupboard space
– Large modern alfresco undercover patio running the entire length of the home overlooking the backyard & private bushland backdrop
– Additional outdoor sitting area, via north facing front balcony that soaks up the winter sun
– Brand new external paint work & front/back fence
– Covered rear staircase, great for dual access during the rainy days
– Double lock-up garage
– Additional space for a boat, caravan, or trailer on the right-side of the home
– Fully fenced 721sqm block with double side access
** Rental Appraisal available upon request ** – fantastic opportunity to invest in a popular pocket of Slacks Creek.
Fully fenced on 721sqm where you can let your imagination run wild and immerse yourself in a community where walking to schools, shops & parks promotes a calming atmosphere. Contact marketing agent Jake Whitaker with any further questions today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 721 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining