Located in one of the most elevated positions on the ever popular Pavo Street, you will find this charming, fully renovated home on a spacious 728m2 block with a North-Facing aspect. This home is generous in its size and hosts an unparalleled elevation with views from the Brisbane CBD to the Gateway Bridge and Brisbane’s Bayside suburbs.
Maximising the 18M frontage and taking full advantage of the north-facing aspect, this home is perfect for all year round entertaining. The ground level works perfectly with the seamless indoor and outdoor living & entertaining spaces. The child & pet friendly backyard is expansive in size but private in nature framed by the large lagoon style pool and the extension of the entertaining deck on the middle level of the home provides stunning views of Whites Hill Reserve.
Homes that offer this space and separation on a large land holding don’t enter the market very often. This private and family-orientated location is one of the most tightly held in Brisbane’s Inner City and this home will be sold!
A kitchen perfect for the gourmet chef with long and extensive bench space, an abundance of storage with under bench cupboard/draws and a suite of appliances including induction cooktop & rangehood.
– Expansive, split level large family home, 400m2 of floorplan encompassing a large amount of living & entertaining space.
– Three generously sized bedrooms with built in cupboards separated from the master bedroom on the middle level of the home.
– Master bedroom with large ensuite & Walk in robe, privately tucked away on the middle level of the home with access to the outdoor entertaining area.
– Completely private guest bedroom & office space on the upper level of the home, separated from the rest of the home.
– Large Living, Dining & Kitchen area with Private Balcony looking out over to the Gateway Bridge & Bayside suburbs of Brisbane.
– Large outdoor entertaining deck with a stunning & private view off the rear of the property to Whites Hill Reserve, perfect for entertaining guests & dinner parties.
– Teenagers retreat/ separate rumpus space on the ground floor of the home with a wet bar, bathroom & laundry. The perfect opportunity to build-in bedrooms underneath this home to accompany the pre-existing bathroom & kitchenette/wet bar space to create a completely self-sufficient granny flat or space for older teenagers.
– Large, wide driveway with off-street caravan & boat accommodation or ample space for a large family with multiple vehicles.
– Oversized double car garage with lots of storage space on the ground level of the home.
– Walking distance to the Whites Hill shopping precinct, a few minutes to Westfield Carindale, walking distance to Whites Hill State College and other quality public and private schools and all the amenities needed in this suburban location just 6km from the CBD.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²
- 2 Garage