Located in one of Coorparoo’s most prestigious streets and sitting on a generous 625m2 block with an expansive 22 metre frontage, is a remarkable bespoke home that has been meticulously crafted. From the moment you arrive you will be instantly captivated and impressed! Step inside and see all this home has to offer;
– 5 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master retreat has stunningly appointed walk in robe, en-suite and private balcony
– 3 magnificent bathrooms, one with bath
– Additional powder room
– Superb kitchen that even the most experienced chef will be impressed by. With European Stainless Steel Appliances including double overs, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, butler’s pantry, ample cupboard space and elegantly finished with Carrara Marble benchtops. The butler’s pantry features hard wearing stainless steel benchtops and integrated sink.
– An open plan free flowing kitchen, dining, lounge area like no other! Bringing the outdoors in, and the indoors out.
– Sensational undercover out door entertaining area with built in BBQ, ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round or simply relaxing and unwinding after a long day.
– Media room
– The intelligent and well thought out design offers a separate upstairs living area
– Sparkling inground salt water swimming pool
– Good size fully fenced yard for the kids to run around and play while allowing you to keep an eye on them at all times
– Double Lock up garage
Other features include;
– Fitted out wine cellar
– 3 sided natural gas fireplace
– Multi zoned ducted air-conditioning
– CCTV intercom at front entry
– Solid French Oak timber flooring
– Natural stone floor tiles to indoor and outdoor
There are many more features that simply must be seen to be appreciated, the balanced use of natural stone, timber and glass combined with the natural light that fill the living areas create a truly happy home experience.
Position perfect, in the catchment for excellent public and private schools, minutes to the popular Coorparoo Square precinct and all the wining and dining it has to offer. Camp Hill shops are just around the corner and less than 7.5km to Brisbane CBD. A better quality, stylish and well located home you will not find. Be sure to inspect this property today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage