Situated in a boutique complex just a leisurely stroll from a multitude of shops and dining options, this excellent property will exceed expectations. Also only minutes from the heart of Brisbane’s CBD and riverfront parklands, this incredible residence is perfect for investors, couples and professionals alike.
Presented with beautiful timber-look and a fresh white colour palette, the apartment includes:
– Generous open-plan living and dining area that is bathed in natural light
– Adjoining covered balcony, which you will love sharing with family and friends
– Fantastic kitchen displaying a tiled splashback, quality appliances and plenty of cupboard storage
– Sizeable master bedroom boasting a built-in robe and a tidy ensuite
– Large second bedroom also fitted with a built-in robe
– Well-appointed main bathroom encompassing a shower over the bath
– European-style laundry and an abundance of storage
– Secure parking for one car
– Air-conditioning, security screens and large glass sliding doors
Close to the popular The Stores shopping and dining precinct, this superb property is also near a plethora of renowned restaurants, cafes and boutiques. Boundary Road only streets away invites you to discover its acclaimed culinary scene and exciting attractions. Other conveniences in the area include the West End Ferry Terminal and multiple bus stops for the City Glider route.
Falling within the West End State School and the sought-after Brisbane State High School catchment areas, this marvellous residence is also a short drive from Saint Ita’s Primary School, Somerville House and Saint Laurence’s College. TAFE Queensland’s South Bank and QUT’s Gardens Point campuses are also easily accessible from this address. Take the next step – call to arrange an inspection today.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 105.80 m²