Another property SOLD for a record in the complex....by Rebecca and Courtney
Benefitting from resort-style facilities, this dual level property is conveniently positioned at the side of the complex overlooking bushland and only a leisurely stroll from the Richlands train station has plenty to offer.
Perfect for entry-level buyers, downsizers and investors alike, this superb residence is also close to a multitude of shops, dining options and leafy parklands.
Contemporary in its design, the townhome includes:
– Beautiful timber-look floors and a versatile light neutral colour palette
– Generous open-plan living and dining area on its ground level, plus powder room
– Excellent adjoining kitchen displaying quality appliances, a tiled splashback and ample cupboard storage
– Fully-fenced courtyard featuring a covered al fresco area and landscaped gardens
– Ensuited master bedroom and two additional bedrooms upstairs; all three are fitted with mirrored built-in robes
– Tidy main bathroom encompassing a shower over a bath
– Secure single garage with possible space for dual tandem parking, as well as vast amounts of visitor parking
– Split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and incredible storage
– Use of the complex’s spectacular in-ground swimming pool, basketball court, outdoor entertainment area and maintained gardens
Please see below a break down of the outgoings and other information:
– Body corp fees: $3,510.44 per annum
– Council rates: $430 per qtr approx
– Year built 2017
Positioned near the city-bound Centenary Highway and the Ipswich-bound Ipswich Motorway, this fantastic property is also minutes from Inala Plaza and Forest Lake Shopping Centre. The Lake Parkland’s popular walking tracks and the Lions Football Club are also easily accessible from this address.
Falling within the Richlands East State School and Glenala State High School catchment areas, this impeccable residence is also a short drive from Saint Mark’s Catholic Primary School, Saint John’s Anglican College and Australian International Islamic College. Do not delay – call to arrange an inspection today.
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 144 m²
- Floor Area is 143 m²