City Views | Modern Living | Perfect Location
Conveniently set in the Spice complex, this “partly furnished” elevated apartment enjoys refreshing river breezes and views of the surrounding cityscape.
Capturing picture-perfect city views, this stylish yet low maintenance two bedroom apartment is light filled with fresh white interiors.
Great to host guests, the generously sized balcony is steps away, easily accessible through double sliding doors. Placed right amongst the urban surrounds, you will be able to watch the city come to life in the evening as the lights begin the glitter outside.
1. Subtlety separated for optimal privacy, the two bedrooms are serviced by two bathrooms. 2. Take full advantage of the cityscape outside, captured by full length glass windows.
4. A discreet study nook
5. A designated car space for one vehicle and a private storage cage
6. Air conditioned for year round comfort
7. Carpeted open plan living and dining flows to a tiled contemporary designed kitchen
8. The kitchen comprises a full length pantry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances with a gas cooktop, while an island bench with breakfast bar allows for easy socialisation
9. Includes quality sofa and wall mounted television with Bose sound system.
Residents of Spice can enjoy the resort style amenities including a rooftop pool, entertaining deck and alfresco rooftop lounge facilities. Set within easy access to the CBD and surrounds, South Bank’s array of cultural and recreational attractions, as well as the cosmopolitan buzz of West End. Located in the Brisbane State High School catchment, there is ample public transport at your doorstep as is the Go Between Bridge and Legacy Way, ensuring easy access to surrounding suburbs.
It’s about lifestyle and location?
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE TO VIEW
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 101 m²