Great size family home in the heart of Cannon Hill
Generously proportioned four bedroom home offering a number of living spaces across two storeys, creating a fantastic setting for any growing family.
You are welcomed inside by a comfortably appointed lounge room with a perfectly sized study nook. Journeying your way further into the home, the delightful and spacious kitchen is well equipped offering plenty of cabinetry storage and ample benchtop space for meal preparation, while the adjoining dining room boasts an exemplary spot to enjoy an intimate family meal.
– Four Bedrooms
– Two of the bedrooms feature built-in robes
– The main bedroom and fourth bedroom share access to a private balcony
– bathroom, complete with bath, separate shower, and separate toilet.
– Inside has been recently painted and carpets done
– The ground floor features a laundry/kitchenette, separate toilet, extensive storage space and secure parking for four vehicles with automated gated entry.
– Expansive fully fenced lawn
– Air conditioning
– Security doors
– Ceiling fans
– Low maintenance gardens
Perfectly positioned with a Northerly aspect to catch the cool afternoon breezes and overlooking the greenspace both the park and bowling green at the cannon hill sports & community club offers, it truly is a relaxing & serene outlook.
Parents will appreciate the proximity of Cannon Hill State School and St. Oliver Plunkett Primary School, both within walking distance and close to Cannon Hill Anglican College. Public transport options are moments away with regular buses on both Richmond Rd & Wynnum Road, close to both Cannon Hill and Morningside railway stations and speciality stores and amenities can be found walking distance to the Morningside Central Shopping Centre and Cannon Hill Plaza less than a five minute drive away.
For your chance to secure this amazing family home, don’t delay, inspect today.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes