A truly rare offering, this extraordinary property boasts the space of a much larger residence and the convenience of an inner-city address. Featuring tastefully refreshed interiors, attractive views and resort-style facilities, this impeccable abode provides all the essentials for an amazing lifestyle.
Just a leisurely stroll from South Brisbane and South Bank’s renowned attractions, the apartment includes:
– Proximity to a multitude of acclaimed dining options, popular riverfront parklands, exciting cultural attractions and Brisbane’s CBD
– Elegant timber floors, lofty ceilings, a magnificent void and banks of glass
– Spacious open-plan living and dining area, plus a seamlessly connected wrap-around balcony showcasing a stunning vista, privacy shutters and ample space for entertaining
– Immaculate modern kitchen encompassing quality appliances, a tiled splashback and plenty of cupboard storage
– Lavish and private master bedroom upstairs with a walk-through robe and a stylish ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms on the lower level; both are fitted with built-in robes and link to the balcony, while one is ensuited
– Well-appointed main bathroom displaying floor-to-ceiling tiling and laundry facilities
– An abundance of storage and secure dual tandem parking
– Split-system air-conditioning and downlights
– Use of the complex’s sparkling in-ground swimming pool
Minutes from the fashionable West End and Kangaroo Point precincts, this phenomenal property is also near leafy Musgrave Park and the South Brisbane bus and train station.
Falling within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchment areas, this incredible residence is also a short drive from Saint Laurence’s College, Somerville House and Saint Joseph’s Primary School. Do not delay – call to arrange an inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 216 m²
- 2 Garage