Bespoke Living Inside and Out!
Obsidian apartments, only one of thirteen residences in this boutique complex, 304 will impress with its seriously intelligent design and beautifully crafted interiors, all set within a short walking distance of the fashionable Gasworks Plaza and 400 metres from the Brisbane River.
Boasting sleek tiled floors and exquisitely streamlined features, plus superb ceramic details and burnished gold accents, the apartment invites you to relax and entertain in style.
Property Features Include:
– Spacious open-plan living and dining area, plus a functional study nook
– Magnificent gourmet kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, waterfall ceramic benchtops, premium appliances and ample cupboard storage
– Oversized covered balcony featuring a built-in barbecue and copious room for relaxed outdoor entertaining
– Generous master bedroom showcasing an abundance of robe space, internal feature fittings, dedicated shoe cabinet and balcony access
– Opulent en-suite encompassing dual vanities and a separate bath, shower and toilet
– Two additional bedrooms also fitted with built-in robes
– Well-appointed main bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and mirrored cabinetry
– Dedicated laundry and walls of cupboard storage
– Secure parking for two cars
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and statement pendant lights
– Dedicated secure storage room
A leisurely stroll from a plethora of renowned dining options and boutiques, this exceptional apartment is also close to the Teneriffe Ferry Terminal and the cherished Teneriffe River Walk. Brisbane’s vibrant CBD is just three kilometres away, while the popular Newstead, James Street and Howard Smith Wharves precincts are nearby.
Falling within the New Farm State School, the new Fortitude Valley State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this incomparable property is also a short drive from All Hallows’ School, Brisbane Grammar School, Brisbane Girls’ Grammar School and Saint Joseph’s College. Students can also easily catch a City-Cat to UQ’s Saint Lucia and QUT’s Gardens Point campuses.
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Please note before you complete an application you must site a copy of the special terms which form part of the FORM18a General Tenancy Agreement, a blank copy will be emailed to you when you register to inspect the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining