Spacious House with two living spaces, two studies, three bedrooms and three bathrooms
Set over two levels of pure luxury and located in a beautiful quiet cul de sac opposite a park, yet within walking distance to Fairfield train station, a fantastic bus service on Ipswich Road, numerous schools, shops and all the amenities Annerley has to offer.
Beautiful high ceilings are present throughout the upstairs and with the huge open plan kitchen and living area that flows out to the stunning L-shaped veranda; this home is an entertainer’s delight.
Completing this wonderful property is the:
* L-shape veranda with roller blinds and views of the park.
* Two studies (one big enough to be a small bedroom).
* Two living spaces.
* Two master bedrooms with walk in robes and ensuites.
* Third bedroom with generous wardrobes and across from main bathroom.
* Spacious main bathroom.
* Large storage areas throughout.
* Air-con & ceiling fans throughout.
* Crim safe security screens to all doors.
* Caesar stone kitchen bench tops.
* Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
* Insulation and sound proofing.
* Beautiful timber floors.
* High ceilings.
* Security system.
* Quality blinds throughout.
* Multiple TV and power points.
* Single lock up garage with two further off street parks.
* Easy to maintain landscaped gardens.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Ensuite
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room