Spacious three bedroom apartment overlooking the breathtaking Roma Street Parkland (water included)
If you are looking for an apartment that was built for separate living in mind then you must view this amazing home we now have available.
Recently fully refurbished with brand new, luxurious carpet, new roller blinds throughout and even freshly painted, everything has been thought of.
The apartment is located in Building 7 of our stunning Complex, and the views from the kitchen/lounge/dining area really make you feel like you are living amongst the tree tops.
– Main bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
– The two other bedrooms have built in wardrobes, both positioned near the main bathroom and both open out onto the rear balcony.
– Front and Rear Balconies great for separation and privacy
– Front Balcony – uninterrupted views of the Roma Street Parklands.
– Ample storage throughout
– One single car park
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Large storage cage in basement car park (right next to car park)
– The apartment is on level one, so great for those with small children, or perhaps you are down sizing from a house and don’t like the idea of being too high.
– Brand new carpet throughout the apartment.
– Brand new roller blinds throughout the apartment.
– Dryer included in the laundry as standard.
– Gas cook top
– Electric oven
– Plenty of storage
Parklands Apartments Complex Features:
– Walking distance to the Brisbane CBD – 10 minutes to King George Square and 20 minutes to Eagle Street Pier.
– CBD living with green space and fresh air – a slice of Roma Street Parkland paradise.
– Indoor heated lap pool.
– Outdoor resort style pool with sun loungers.
– Two large, well equipped gyms.
– Yoga and Pilates classes (at cost) in one of the many recreation rooms (These spaces are also available for you to hire at no cost)
– Steam room.
– Shower rooms in the heated lap pool area.
– Shared library access for you to swap those well read books.
– Full access to the private BBQ areas and manicured gardens within the
– Visitor car parking – free of charge – as well as paid car parking in both Parkland Boulevard and the Cornerstone Car park.
– Secure Complex with restricted level access.
– Walk across the road to enjoy the Roma Street Parklands – a stunning 16 hectare space open to the public 24/7 to use for those morning runs, those late afternoon picnics or one of the many year round events. Check out the Brisbane City Council website or Instagram for more information.
– Brand new cafe “The Garden Room” right across the road, offering an amazing space to chill, catch up with friends, or just spend time in the Parklands space.
Please just call us if you need any assistance in getting here.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling