IMMACULATE LOW-SET BRICK & TILE FAMILY HOME IN PICTURESQUE LOCATION + 801SQM BLOCK!
“Beauty personified” doesn’t give enough descriptive justice for first impressions when viewing in this desirable location, positioned in the northern tip of the suburb where Brisbane and the Gold Coast can be accessed within minutes via the M1.
Internally impressive with too many features to list and incredible presentation throughout, 11 Hilder Street is positioned perfectly on a flat, child and pet friendly block with an equally impressive larger-than-most floor plan. The versatility of the home will continue to have anyone with extra requirements satisfied through the multiple indoor/outdoor zones.
A rare offering that gives you a feeling of tranquility and pride given the ideal aspect, elevation and location. Adding to the already impressive list of features, you will be impressed further by the generously sized bedrooms that include a master bedroom equipped with an ensuite, oversized kitchen forming the hub of the home, remote controlled garage, large additional room perfect for a fifth bedroom or home office and so many other stand out features.
Further features include:
– Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
– Oversized main bedroom includes private en-suite bathroom
– Spacious modern main bathroom with oversized shower, bath & vanity
– Sizeable kitchen with endless bench/cupboard space & dual sink
– Formal living area flowing to the formal dining area
– Additional space for a second living area & further sitting area adjacent to the fireplace
– Large separate room, perfect for potential fifth bedroom, home office or rumpus room
– Spacious laundry with external access & endless storage
– Outdoor undercover patio perfectly flowing from the kitchen & overlooking the backyard
– Low-maintenance garden/lawn space for growing families in both the front & backyard
– Lockup garage with remote control access
– Endless amount of storage throughout the home
– Solar panel system with 20x panels
– Recent refurbishments include, freshly painted throughout & near new main bathroom
– Solid brick home with a large floor plan
– Spacious fully fenced flat 801sqm block with views from elevated position
** Rental Appraisal available upon request ** – fantastic opportunity to invest in an elevated pocket of Loganholme.
This very special property will sell quickly, so don’t delay, call marketing agent Jake Whitaker with any further questions!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 801 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced