Renovated Top Floor Residence with breathtaking views.
King of the hill on the corner of Howard Street & Bass Street, apartment 4 at 55 Howard Street is the perfect choice for buyers looking for size, style, sophistication, and location. Positioned in one of Paddingtons most central pockets to Rosalie, this apartment not only boasts unbeatable views but is recently renovated including a state of the art kitchen perfect for the entertainers. Whether it is enjoying a coffee or glass of wine on the oversized balcony or being a stone throw away from award winning restaurants and cafes in Rosalie to enjoy 4/55 Howard Street has everything you need to live a superb convenient lifestyle in one of Brisbanes best suburbs.
* Ultra-private corner position with perfect north-easterly aspect
* Wide corner balcony to soak up the panoramic views and city lights
* Brand New lightfilled kitchen with stainless appliances – dishwasher, electric oven, gas cook top
* Internal hide-away’ laundry incorporated into kitchen
* Spacious air-conditioned living and dining with gorgeous open outlook
* Main bedroom with private balcony, air-conditioning, walk through robe and ensuite
* Second double sized bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
* Automatic, extra-long single garage with direct entry to internal stairwell
* Only 5 apartments in this meticulously maintained, tightly held building
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 128 m²