Brand New, Never Before Lived In!
Only minutes from Everton Plaza’s popular restaurants, cafes and retail options, this dual-level property with a private courtyard has been beautifully crafted. Showcasing a refined modern aesthetic and fantastic entertainment options, this immaculate residence is also close to leafy parklands and the Kedron Brook Bikeway.
Perfect for professionals, families and investors alike, the townhome features:
– Attractive timber-look floors, plus an elegant neutral colour palette that will suit a variety of décor styles
– Spacious open-plan living and dining area on the upper level
– Excellent adjoining kitchen displaying quality appliances, a tiled splashback, brass tapware and ample cupboard storage
– Covered balcony proving a delightful setting for al fresco meals and afternoon drinks
– Ensuited master bedroom and two additional bedrooms; all three are fitted with built-in robes
– Stylish main bathroom boasting terrazzo-tiled floors and extra storage
– Separate internal laundry and powder room
– Secure dual garage on the ground level, as well as a fully-fenced private courtyard framed by raised garden beds
– Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
A stone’s throw from Brookside Shopping Centre and Burwood Road Park’s walking tracks, this outstanding property is also near the Mitchelton train station and Stafford City Shopping Centre. Brisbane’s CBD is just 11 kilometres away.
Positioned within the Enoggera State School and Everton Park State High School catchment areas, this superb residence is also a short drive from Mount Maria College, Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School and Hillbrook Anglican School. Do not delay
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining