Central Location | Low Maintenance | Light & Open
Positioned near the fashionable Queen Street Mall, South Bank, Eagle Street Pier and Howard Smith Wharves precincts, this sensational UNFURNISHED residence is also close to the South Brisbane bus and train stations.
Capturing spectacular views of the iconic mountain view, this immaculate property is set within the conveniently located Highline West End complex. A leisurely stroll from the Davies Park Markets, riverfront parklands and a slew of shops and dining options, this outstanding residence will impress with its resort-style facilities and sophisticated interiors.
* Master bedroom with built in robes and access to balcony
* VJ walls, timber floors, banks of glass and a chic monochromatic colour palette
* Generous open-plan living and dining
* Extending the entertainment options, an adjoining balcony looks out to an enviable vista
* a brilliant modern kitchen encompassing a tiled splashback, quality appliances and ample cupboard storage
* Garage space with secured storage cage
* Air conditioning
* Access to the building amenities including rooftop swimming pool & BBQ area
Ensuring privacy, the residence main bedroom is set on the north side of the residence. Opening out to the balcony, a sizeable master bedroom features a built-in robe. The stunning unit also has an impeccable main bathroom.
Falling within the West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchment areas, this fantastic apartment is also a short drive from Saint Laurence’s College, Somerville Home and Saint Joseph’s Primary School. Do not delay – call to arrange an inspection today.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 66 m²
- Built In Robes